- Digital Access – The ability to be able to access the internet. For example, I use my Tablet and Laptop to get access to the internet.
- Digital Commerce – Selling and buying products by using the internet. For example, buying clothing and cars.
- Digital Communication – The exchange of information to one another. For example, using e-mails and instant messaging.
- Digital Literacy – The process of teaching and also learning about technology and the use of technology. For example, Videoconferencing.
- Digital Etiquette – The procedures of electronic standards, they are rules that needs to be obeyed when using the internet. For example, when using a platform like Facebook and Instagram they have terms and conditions that needs to be followed.
- Digital Law – Deals with the ethics of technology. Electronic responsibility for actions and deeds. For example, Plagiarising.
- Digital Rights & Responsibility – Everyone has the right and responsibility of freedom of speech and privacy within the digital world. For example, sharing inappropriate comments online.
- Digital Health & Wellness – Physical and psychological well-being in a digital technology world. Most people are addicted to the over use of the internet. For example, the use of Facebook and Instagram. One can easily get addicted these days.
- Digital Security – Guarantee the safety of your personal stuff on the internet. For example, creating passwords that only you can access.