Policy concerning the use of mobile phones
- Phones must be switched off coming into a classroom or examination hall.
- No phones will be allowed into the examination hall, if you are caught with your smartphone, lectures have the authority to ask you to leave the room and you will not be rewarded with marks for that exam paper.
- The use of Turnitin will be done on most of the assignments to check for plagiarism.
- The IIE has provided Wi-Fi on campuses that will have total control of the websites you access, this is because of digital etiquette and security use.
- Any form of cheating in exams and tests will lead to disciplinary hearings.